Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello Blog World

Well, I really know nothing about blogging, but I stumbled on this site and decided to give this a try. I have a lot of patients that ask me a lot of good questions at the office. Sometimes I can answer them and sometimes I have to get back to them, but I always wish that I could share the information with more people. So here we go! I plan to use this as a health forum for various questions and answers, ongoing chat about a certain topic, health tidbits, and just ideas on how to live a healthier and better life! Or if you would rather just talk sports, we can do that also! This may or may not be effective, but let's give it a shot! So, if anyone has any questions or topics they want to talk about, please make a post and we'll get this blogging thing going. I will do my best to check back everyday! Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!

Doc Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea! I look forward to hearing about more health issues.